Girl from salon chat recorded

The wedding day came, and the bride was beautiful — dark, perfect tan and all.

However, on the wedding night, the groom noticed that his new wife had a peculiar smell — kind of like rotting meat.

Dimick, a burn expert from the University of Alabama, said it was the first verifiable case of fatal burns suffered in a tanning booth.

Notice that he made that statement about a case two years after the broiled bridesmaid tale was kicking around.

Even advice columnist Abigail Van Buren was drawn into the search: Dear Abby: I just received a letter from my daughter, Kathy, who is attending school in Provo, Utah.

She related the following story that I found so horrifying, I want to share it with you so that you can warn others. She wanted a really nice tan for the trip, so last week she went to a tanning parlor. I wondered how “they” could estimate the number of days “this poor girl” had to live, so I called the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo and its spokesperson, Cares, stated that there was no such person in the facility, but that the story had been circulating at the Brigham Young University.

She wanted to look her best, which she believed included a tanned complexion.

As the honeymoon wore on, the smell persisted and grew worse until he could stand it no longer: he insisted that his bride go to the hospital to find out what was causing the awful stench.

Doctors examined her carefully, but could not identify the source of the odor.

Following the advice of the solarium staff, she partook of tanning sessions every second day.

The young woman was diagnosed with melanoma when she was 22, and the disease took her life on 2007.

Search for Girl from salon chat recorded:

Girl from salon chat recorded-77

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “Girl from salon chat recorded”